LANGUAGE AND MIND
- Language Comprehension
Ø To identity the sound system
Ø To identity understand the word formation and the sentence regulations.
Ø Interpret the meanings :
§ Lexical meaning
§ Contextual meaning
§ Idiomatic meaning
- language Acquisition
· First Language : is first Language which we use in our place environment born like Language mother tongue which we utilize everyday at home.
· Second Language : is other Language which we recognize after Language which we utilize everyday at home.
· Foreign Language. : is Language which we do not wear everyday but Language which we utilize just for just certain time.
- The different of Language Acquisition and Language Learning.
§ Language Acquisitions :
- Automatic / direct
§ Language Learning
- With media / indirect
- Language Production
- Suprasegmental ponems : Pitch intonation, stress, pause.
- Lexical Choices
- Kinesics : body movement, hand waving, facial expression, nodding and shaking head etc.
- Clear content
- Logical presentation / performance
My File Name is: LANGUAGE AND MIND.doc