Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bali Governor’s Election 2008

Today is Wednesday, July 09, 2008 But when I write this, is become Monday 8th, 2008 In Bali’s Governor Election in 2008 my friend asks me to become a volunteer in the Bali’s Governor Election. He said that this job only one day because the event is only one day. 


Firstly, I am doubtful. Because I ask to myself not to do some work for several time after I finish my study. But I accepted because it only one day. I forget when it is held. On Monday or Tuesday 8th 2008. but I just want to tell what I have done in this event. My job is only send a message to the main system and calculated generally. Quick count system gitu loh. So I follow a volunteer in one of public channel television (TV swasta) to do a quick count. I get an area in Tabanan regency, but I forget what is the name of the village (Lupo). I come to that village in the morning, because I have to find this village and find the TPS, place for election.
I remember the number of tps that is number 3. ali Governor’s Election 2008 Today is Wednesday, July 09, 2008 But when I write this, is become Monday 8th, 2008 In Bali’s Governor Election in 2008 my friend asks me to become a volunteer in the Bali’s Governor Election. He said that this job only one day because the event is only one day . Firstly, I am doubtful. Because I ask to myself not to do some work for several time after I finish my study. But I accepted because it only one day. I forget when it is held.
On Monday or Tuesday 8th 2008. but I just want to tell what I have done in this event. My job is only send a message to the main system and calculated generally. Quick count system gitu loh. So I follow a volunteer in one of public channel television (TV swasta) to do a quick count. I get an area in Tabanan regency, but I forget what is the name of the village (Lupo). I come to that village in the morning, because I have to find this village and find the TPS, place for election. I remember the number of tps that is number 3.

2 comments:

  1. nice info...i like oyur blog!!

    com to my blog please!!

    http://www.smarmendem.co.cc/
    http://www.smarmendem.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, please thick ;subscribe, to receive my comment or my answer reply.